Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Teaser: "Said the Pilgrim to the Duke!"


Here is a teaser for "Said the Pilgrim to the Duke." I'm sorry its taking so long to work on these pages. You know how one needs to make money as opposed to just leaking it from every orifice? Well it turns out that I, like anyone else need money. So we have two options, send me money, or food, or wait longer for the story. I'd prefer the money option, but I suppose that is just an illusion. So anyways, long story short here is a teaser image:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Josh. nice stuff. You are on the ball with this blog stuff. I'm terrible at this. But thanks for puttin' a link in their for me. I've been getting a lot of traffic from you blogspot to my website lately. Keep it up man.

Peace.