Monday, November 24, 2008

Sideburns #5: Users are Losers

I seriously did have to keep pausing the movie to deliver a similar rambling monologue to this one

I guess the graphic user interface pretty much killed 'Tron's credibility. Also: Nicely drawn couch, I thought

I did actually realize that I got the 'disc' vs. 'disk' styles reversed, but there was no way I was going to redraw this panel

You realize, of course, that 'Honey, I Blew Up the Kid' is in flagrant violation of the square-cube law

Lo-fi webcomics by Justin Zyduck. Every Monday.

1 comment:

Josh said...

its Just like Reboot. Oh man that was such a great show. And in that one whenever the "user" beat a game it destroyed that part of the computer. So by winning in video games you were physically destroying the inside of your computer.